UPS Network Management Card 3 – AP9640
APC UPS Network Management Card 3 (NMC3) allows for secure remote monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via a web browser, command line interface of SNMP. The configurable notification features keep you informed of problems as they occur.
For protected servers, the included PowerchuteTM Network Shutdown software provides graceful, unattended shutdown in the event of a power outage (certified Vmware Ready, Nutanix Ready, Nutanix-AHV Ready).
- Remote UPS Management
- Network Management Card 3 Features EcoStruxure™ IT integration: Monitor and manage your equipment more efficiently. The vendor-neutral architecture delivers a new standard for proactive insights on critical assets of an IT environment.
- Network Management System (NMS) compatible:Make device information available to your preferred NMS by forwarding SNMP traps (events) or polling across SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) using the PowerNet MIB.
- Reboot Equipment Remotely:Quickly re-establish availability over your network and save dispatching technicians to remote locations.
- Smart Battery Management:Manage and maintain entire battery system with detailed battery information, even battery cartridge parameters, providing early fault warning.
- Flash Upgradeable Firmware: Convenient remote installation of UPS firmware updates
- Powerchute Network Shutdown Software:Operating system shutdown with advanced integration support support for VMware® ESX/ESXi & Microsoft® Hyper-V and SCVMM.
There are no reviews yet.