HPE ProLiant Server ML30 G10 Tower- P16926-421
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server– P16926-421 delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability, backed by a comprehensive warranty. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The 10th generation hpe ml30 gen10 server model saw an impressive boost to performance.
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is one of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with silicon root of trust.
- Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server, powered by up to 6 cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 64 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
- Up to 61.44 TB storage capacity makes the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server an ideal data storage solution for your business to cope with the increasing amount of data. Onboard M.2 slot with NVMe SSD support delivers outstanding speed for the boot drive.
- With the selection of Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualified professional 3D graphics cards, the HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server can easily handle graphical workloads such as medium size CAD models, basic digital content creation, and medical imaging.
- The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard, and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller that is most suited to your environment.
- The option of a dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions to achieve higher network performance.
Variety of Enterprise-class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Lower TCO
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With the choice of four Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or eight Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find the right storage fit for your growing business.
- The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply Kit enhances reliability and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory protects a business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) for Gen10 Servers management features, which including HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and intelligent provisioning.