HPE ProLiant Server ML110 G10 Tower- P21439-421
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Tower- P21439-421 is a powerful yet affordable tower server designed for small offices, remote and branch offices to run on-premises and hybrid cloud solutions, delivering enterprise-class performance, security, reliability, and expandability at a lower cost.The HPE ML110 server is a single-processor tower server that is designed for small businesses and remote offices. It is powered by the Intel Xeon Scalable processor and supports up to 192 GB of HPE DDR4 Smart Memory. The server can be configured with up to eight LFF (3.5″ SATA/SAS) drive bays or sixteen SFF (2.5″ SATA/SAS) drive bays. It also supports up to five PCIe expansion slots.
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 offers a variety of features that make it a good choice for small businesses and remote offices, including:
- Powerful and reliable performance
- Affordable price
- Easy to manage
The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 is a good option for businesses that need a reliable and affordable server for basic tasks such as email, file sharing, and web hosting. It can also be used for more demanding tasks such as light database work and virtualization.
Here are some of the key specifications of the HPE ML110 server:
- Processor: Intel Xeon Scalable processor
- Memory: Up to 192 GB of HPE DDR4 Smart Memory
- Storage: Up to eight LFF (3.5″ SATA/SAS) drive bays or sixteen SFF (2.5″ SATA/SAS) drive bays
- PCIe expansion slots: Up to five PCIe expansion slots
- Networking: Two 1 GbE RJ-45 ports
- Management: iLO 5 remote management
If you are looking for a powerful and reliable server for your small business or remote office, the HPE ML110 server is a good option to consider.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ML110 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory3, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker, along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- The new addition of NVIDIA Tesla T4 and NVIDIA Quadro RTX8000/6000/4000 GPU option support, transforms into an even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Tower Server delivers expandability and flexibility with mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with 8 NVMe PCIe solid-state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive protecting your IT investment in a hybrid environment.
- Large expansion capacity with eight PCIe slots, six USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe stand up 1GbE, 10GbE, 25GbE or 100GbE adapters and InfiniBand cards provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
- HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world’s most secure industry-standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit, iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in the server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification, the ML350 server firmware is checked every 24 hours, verifying the validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
- HPE Infosight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Point next services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Point next simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions, and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacentre Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform in to a digital business with IT economics that aligns with your business goals.