Dell Precision T7820 Tower Workstation
Your Dell Precision 7820 Tower grows with your ideas no matter where they take you, thanks to a new chassis that combines a versatile design with outstanding storage scalability.
- Brainpower that matches yours : The latest Intel® Xeon® processor powers your most demanding applications. Now featuring a new generation of single-socket architecture with up to 18 cores, you can extract maximum performance for your biggest ideas.
- Accelerate every project : Run your software as fast as possible and get real-time results thanks to this memory expandable machine with up to 512GB of 2666MHz RDIMM ECC memory (not available with Core X CPUs).
- Drown out distraction : Focus on your tasks with the workstation that’s quieter than ever. A new multichannel thermal design delivers advanced cooling and acoustics, for enhanced cooling and quiet operation when your system is under heavy workloads
Built for your future
- Stay cool : Featuring a FlexBay design, front access, hot-swappable storage and multichannel thermals to keep it cool under pressure, the Precision 7820 Tower grows with your ideas no matter where they take you.
- Adapts to your innovations : Your Precision 7820 Tower is ready for complex projects, including virtual reality and AI workflows, with the next generation AMD Radeon Pro™ and highest-performing NVIDIA Quadro® RTX™ graphics. Your workstation supports up to 600W of graphics power up to 300W per card (single CPU system).
- Tuned performance
Free with your Precision workstation, the Dell Precision Optimizer with AI comes preloaded and delivers faster application optimization with a single click compared to HP Advisor*. This program learns the behavior of any user-specified applications, identifies optimization opportunities using machine learning and applies performance improvements. Also, get automated system updates, as well as analytics and reports to help address resource bottlenecks. If you have a previous version of Dell Optimizer for Precision you can upgrade for free to the latest Dell Precision Optimizer with AI now.
- Mission – critical Reliability
All Dell Precision workstaitons are Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certified to ensure the high-performance applications you rely on every day run smoothly. Also, with Xeon processors you can get Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory which identifies and corrects single bit memory errors. Our exclusive Reliable Memory Pro software works on top of ECC memory to identify and map out bad memory sectors and will alert you when the memory is at a critical level and needs replaced – providing layers of protection against memory related errors.
- Innovative Design
Front FlexBay design supports a range of modules from scalable storage to security options, you can build the workstation designed for your creative expertise. Secure your data with the optional Smart Card (CAC/PIV) reader, hot swap NVMe SSDs and lockable hard drive carriers. The best-in-class smart design includes integrated front and rear handles for easy deployment and moves and an externally accessible tool-less (lockable) power supply for superior serviceability.