Dell Precision T3561 Tower Workstation
Experience improved performance and productivity in a thinner design. Featuring Dell Optimizer for Precision, 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11950H processors and up to professional NVIDIA Quadro T600 4 GB graphics.
Dell Optimizer for Precision
New Dell Precision workstations feature Dell Optimizer for Precision, which is AI-based software that learns how you work and adapts to your style to create a smarter, more-personal experience. The result? Improved system responsiveness, better application performance, smarter use of battery power, reliable network connectivity, optimized storage as well as reporting and analytics to help identify bottlenecks and other options to improve system performance. All from a single console that you manage from WorkspaceOne or Dell SCCM—allowing IT staff to deploy, configure, update, and monitor Optimizer remotely
Powered to push the envelope
- Experience accelerated performance: with 11th Gen Intel® Processors (45W) with the built-in security and manageability of Intel® architecture.
- Create immersive content: with next gen up to NVIDIA® T1200 class graphics, ready to push 3D CAD and other design and creative applications.
- Improve response time: across all your projects with top-speed memory of 64GB at 3200MHz and up to 4TB of SSD storage (also available to split between 2TB HDD and 2TB SSD).
- Avoid lag or delay: with Advanced Thermals designed to minimize heat output when running your most GPU-intensive programs.
Streamlined design and performance
- Get more flexibility: while you work with a larger click pad and spacious Pro2 Keyboard
- Enjoy captivating clarity: with brighter and higher resolution displays– up to UHD at 100% sRGB–with PremierColor.
- Go easy on your eyes: with ComfortView Plus, a hardware-based feature that helps improve eye comfort by reducing blue light emissions.
- Built with sustainability in mind: The new Precision 3561 uses 21% bioplastics from trees in the lid by utilizing a paper-making byproduct
- Removable power supply : Use the release to easily remove the power supply
Redesigned Inside and Out
The Dell Precision M3561 Mobile Workstation – N014P3561EMEA_VI has been completely redesigned, from the use of reclaimed carbon fiber and bio-plastics on the outside, to the significant performance features on the inside. The new Pro2 keyboard and larger touchpad provide a great user experience.Precision workstations are tested to ensure the high-performance applications you rely on every day run smoothly.
Dell ISV-certifications cover the most popular independent software applications.Dell Technologies Unified workspace is the gold standard approach to helping you achieve a modernized endpoint environment and deliver an optimized end user experience.
Dell’s software and services solutions integrate with current endpoint environments and provide enhanced efficiencies, actionable insights and an optimized experience across deployment, security, management and support
- Comprehensive endpoint security above and below the OS.
- Unified management from one console of your choice
- Predictive, proactive support to reduce support calls by up to 46% and resolve issues 6x faster
- Multitask with ease using quick-access ports for HDMI 2.0, Thunderbolt™ 4/ USB Type C for connecting to external devices.