Dell PowerEdge R750xs Tower Server – PER750XS4A-1.2-DVD
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R750xs, with 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, is purposefully designed with distinctive, customer-defined requirements to deliver enterprise performance for scale-out environments.
Innovate at scale with challenging and emerging workloads :
The new Dell EMC PowerEdge R750xs is a 2U, dual-socket, feature-optimized server with an ideal selection of CPU,I/O, and storage performance for scale-out environments. With it, you can:
- Add additional power and cores: Up to two 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 32 cores per socket
- Accelerate in-memory workloads: Up to 16 DDR4 RDIMMS, 3200 MT/sec.
- Improve throughput, reduce latency: With up to 5 PCIe Gen4 slots, OCP 3.0 for network cards, and SNAP I/O support.
- Include flexible storage: Up to 12x 3.5” SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs; or up to 16x 2.5” SAS/SATA HDDs or SSDs, and 8 NVMe drives.
- Enable virtualization, medium VM density or VDI, and software-defined storage node workloads.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration :The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management.
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation.
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools for onpremise, edge and cloud environments.
Built-in proactive resilience through a complete portfolio of solutions :
From the silicon and supply chain all the way to asset retirement, know that your servers are safe and secure with innovative Dell EMC and Intel technologies. We give you the confidence of cyber resilience with enterprise class security that minimizes risk for any organization, from small business to hyperscale.
- Start strong with platform security features, even before the server is built, including Secured Component Verification and Silicon Root of Trust.
- Stay strong with continuous innovations that bolster cyber resilience, like Overmanaged Secure Enterprise Key Manager and Automatic Certificate Enrollment.
- Outmaneuver threats with intelligence, automation, and recoverytools that include iDRAC9 Telemetry, BIOS live scanning, and Rapid OS recovery.