Dell PowerEdge R550 Server- PER550A-232-2
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R550, with 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, offers added flexibility for organizations seeking exceptional value.
Innovate at scale with challenging and emerging workloads :
The new Dell EMC PowerEdge R550 is a 2U, dual-socket server that offers the best value for organizations seeking the latest processing, I/O, and storage capabilities. It lets you:
- Add additional power and cores: It offers up to two 3rd generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors with up to 24 cores per socket.
- Include flexible storage: Supports up to 16x 2.5” SAS/SATA hard drives or SSDs or up to 8x 3.5” SAS/SATA hard drives or SSDs.
- Choose faster memory: Supports up to 16 DDR4 RDIMMS at 2933 MT/sec.
- Improve throughput and reduce latency: With up to 3 PCIe Gen4 slots and 1 PCIe Gen3
- Support light duty virtualization and small IT infrastructure workloads.
by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management.
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation.
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools for environments including on-premise, cloud, and edge
Built-in proactive resilience through a complete portfolio of solutions :
From the silicon and supply chain all the way to asset retirement, know that your servers are safe and secure with innovative Dell EMC and Intel technologies. We give you the confidence of cyber resilience with enterprise class security that minimizes risk for any organization, from small business to hyperscale.
- Start strong with platform security features, even before the server is built, including Secured Component Verification and Silicon Root of Trust.
- Stay strong with continuous innovations that bolster cyber resilience, like Overmanaged Secure Enterprise Key Manager and Automatic Certificate Enrollment.
- Outmaneuver threats with intelligence, automation, and recoverytools that include iDRAC9 Telemetry, BIOS live scanning, and Rapid OS recovery.