Dell PowerEdge R450 Server- R450-25×8-4310-VPN-PER4502A
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R450, with 3rd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, offers exceptional value and density with excellent performance.
Innovate at scale with challenging and emerging workloads :
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R450 is a 1U, two-socket entry-level server that offers the best value for organizations seeking updated processing, I/O, and storage capabilities in a dense form factor. It lets you:
- Add additional power: Adds additional power with up to two 3rd generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors with up to 24 cores per socket.
- Built with faster memory: Supports up to 16 DDR4 RDIMMS at 2933 MT/sec.
- Improve throughput, reduce latency with up to 2 PCIe Gen4 slots.
- Include flexible local storage: Offers up to 8x 2.5-inches HDDs or SSDs; or up to 4x 3.5-inches HDDs or SSDs.
- Support distinctive needs: Perfect for smaller infrastructures and light virtualization demands.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration :The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC Open Manage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management.
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation.
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools for onpremise, edge and cloud environments.
Built-in proactive resilience through a complete portfolio of solutions :
From the silicon and supply chain all the way to asset retirement, know that your servers are safe and secure with innovative Dell EMC and Intel technologies. We give you the confidence of cyber resilience with enterprise class security that minimizes risk for any organization, from small business to hyperscale.
- Start strong with platform security features, even before the server is built, including Secured Component Verification and Silicon Root of Trust.
- Stay strong with continuous innovations that bolster cyber resilience, like Overmanaged Secure Enterprise Key Manager and Automatic Certificate Enrollment.
- Outmaneuver threats with intelligence, automation, and recovery tools that include iDRAC9 Telemetry, BIOS live scanning, and Rapid OS recovery.