The Dell EMC PowerEdge T550 balances expandability and performance and offers advanced technologies such as accelerators to address enterprise-class workloads.
Innovate at scale with an expandable tower server for enterprise workloads
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T550, powered by the 3rd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, is an enterpriseclass tower server that offers advanced technologies and support for accelerators. The PowerEdge T550 provides
office-friendly acoustics, ease of management and expandability for growth and performance. Powerful and versatile,
the PowerEdge T550 addresses business critical workloads, cloud infrastructure, and database management as well
as enterprise level requirements for data analysis, virtualization, and AI/ML/inferencing.
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing
IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience
by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage
portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and
protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools
Protect your data assets and infrastructure with proactive resilience
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T550 server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including
- hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase