Dell PowerEdge R250 Server- PER250CM1-323
The Dell EMC PowerEdge PER250CM1-323 affordably addresses common business workloads while delivering compute with an entry-level 1U rack server.
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes :
The Dell PowerEdge R250, powered by Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processors, delivers powerful compute for commonbusiness applications and streamlines productivity. It supports 3200 MT/s DDR4 speeds and 32 GB DIMMs, upto 128 GB for memory intensive workloads. In addition, to address substantial throughput improvements, the PowerEdge R250 supports PCIe Gen 4 and offers enhanced thermal efficiency to support increasing power and thermal requirements. This makes the PowerEdge R250 an rack ideal server for buisness critical workloads, cloud infrastructure, and point of sale transactions in a 1U form factor, for small to midsized businesses, inside and outside of the data center.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration :The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management.
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation.
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools.
Protect your data assets and infrastructure with proactive resilience :
The Dell PowerEdge R250 server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase