APC Smart-UPS RT 6kVA 230V – SRTG6KXLI
APC Smart-UPS RT 6kVA 230V High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime Includes: Smart UPS signaling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User manual.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Intelligent Card Slot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing(MTTR)
APC Easy UPS On-Line standard features and applications :
|Standard Models :
Built-in batteries for Plug-and-Play will provide a ~2 to 4 min typical battery backup power for the connected equipment at full load.
|Extended-Run Models :
Extended-run models have the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours, making them ideal for mixed load applications.
|UXI Models :
UXI series has the capability to add third-party external batteries to get longer runtime, providing flexibility when selecting batteries.
Safety and General Information
The UPS contains internal batteries and may present a shock hazard even when disconnected from the branch circuit (mains). Before installing or servicing the equipment check that the:
|Hardwire safety :