Batteries & Runtime
|Efficiency :||View Efficiency Graph|
APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA Tower LCD 230V -SMC2000I
APC Smart-UPS C 2000VA LCD 230V-SMC2000I Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection. High online efficiency Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.LCD Status Display Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown : Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
There are no reviews yet.