Buy APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 230V-SMT1500IC
APC Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 230V-SMT1500IC with SmartConnect is the next generation of Smart-UPS™ now boast an ingenious connectivity feature that makes Smart-UPS even more adaptable and even easier to deploy. APC™ SmartConnect is an enabling feature that allows customers to view the status of their UPS through a secure web portal. Through this innovative remote management interface, customers will receive automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support. APC SmartConnect’s easy-to-use network connectivity provides added value, and more importantly, added peace of mind.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent.
- Battery failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Resettable circuit breakers : Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Predictive failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- User-replaceable batteries : Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Connected Smart-UPS Features:
| APC SmartConnect:
APC SmartConnect is a proactive remote UPS cloud monitoring feature that is accessible from any internet connected device.
Optimum efficiency which saves on utility and
A pure form of sinewave designed to emulate utility power, will support your device upon battery backup.
Provides stable power conditions by filtering noise,automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and surge protection.
|Intelligent BatteryManagement :
Temperature compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date
|mergencyPower Off (EPO) :
Provides for remote UPS shut-off in the event of a fire or other emergency (2,200 VA and above)
Safety and General Information
The UPS contains internal batteries and may present a shock hazard even when disconnected from the branch circuit (mains). Before installing or servicing the equipment check that the: