Batteries & Runtime
|Run Time :||View Runtime Graph|
|Efficiency :||View Efficiency Graph|
APC Smart-UPS 20000VA Rack LCD 230V with SmartConnect -SRTG20KXLI
APC Smart-UPS 20000VA Rack/Tower LCD 230V-SRTG20KXLI-The UPS helps to provide protection for electronic equipment from utility power blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges, small utility power fluctuations and large disturbances. The UPS also provides battery backup power for connected equipment until utility power returns to acceptable levels or the batteries are completely discharged.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- InfraStructure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStructure Manager.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown : Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Rack/Tower convertible: : Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmware: Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Predictive failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
There are no reviews yet.