Buy APC Smart-UPS 1500VA, Tower, LCD 230V with SmartConnect – SMC1500IC
APC Smart-UPS 1500VA, Tower, LCD 230V –SMC1500IC with SmartConnect Port is intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry-level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices. Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. The patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Disconnected battery notification : Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent.
- Battery failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Resettable circuit breakers : Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Predictive failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- User-replaceable batteries : Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Connected Smart-UPS Features:
APC SmartConnect is a proactive remote UPS cloud monitoring feature that is accessible from any internet connected device.
Optimum efficiency which saves on utility and
A pure form of sinewave designed to emulate utility power, will support your device upon battery backup.
Provides stable power conditions by filtering noise,automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and surge protection.
Intelligent BatteryManagement :
Temperature compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date
mergencyPower Off (EPO) :
Provides for remote UPS shut-off in the event of a fire or other emergency (2,200 VA and above)
Safety and General Information
The UPS contains internal batteries and may present a shock hazard even when disconnected from the branch circuit (mains). Before installing or servicing the equipment check that the: