Buy APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV Ext. Runtime 10000VA 230V with External Battery Pack SRV10KIL
This APC Single phase Easy UPS is designed for IT professionals or network administrators to maintain business uptime and continuity. This 2000VA double-conversion on-line 4U rackmount UPS provides pure sine wave power and extended runtime to support critical electronics during power disruptions. The SRV comes with IEC 320 C14 input and 4x Brazilian 2P+T outlets. The On-Line UPS has a intelligent card slot for optional Network Management Card (AP9544, SRVSMB001, VGL9601l) that enables network-based UPS monitoring and management. The UPS can connect to EcoStruxure IT or third-party centralized management platforms. The Built-in automatic and manual bypass provide seamless power to the load even in the event of an internal detected fault or error in UPS. The UPS and the built-in lead-acid battery has a 2-year warranty. Ideal for small data centers, manufacturing facilities, computer rooms, network storage devices, telecommunication, and healthcare IT.
Batteries & Runtime
|Run Time :||View Run time Graph|
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- LED status indicators:Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- SmartSlot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
APC Easy UPS On-Line standard features and applications :
|Standard Models :
Built-in batteries for Plug-and-Play will provide a ~2 to 4 min typical battery backup power for the connected equipment at full load.
|Extended-Run Models :
Extended-run models have the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours, making them ideal for mixed load applications.
|UXI Models :
UXI series has the capability to add third-party external batteries to get longer runtime, providing flexibility when selecting batteries.
Safety and General Information
The UPS contains internal batteries and may present a shock hazard even when disconnected from the branch circuit (mains). Before installing or servicing the equipment check that the:
|Battery safety :