APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV 3000VA 230V with Ext Battery Pack -SRV3KIL
SRV3KIL – APC Easy UPS On-Line SRV Rack Mount 3000VA 230V is high quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- LED status indicators:Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- SmartSlot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
APC Easy UPS On-Line standard features and applications :
|Standard Models :
Built-in batteries for Plug-and-Play will provide a ~2 to 4 min typical battery backup power for the connected equipment at full load.
|Extended-Run Models :
Extended-run models have the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours, making them ideal for mixed load applications.
|UXI Models :
UXI series has the capability to add third-party external batteries to get longer runtime, providing flexibility when selecting batteries.
Safety and General Information
The UPS contains internal batteries and may present a shock hazard even when disconnected from the branch circuit (mains). Before installing or servicing the equipment check that the:
|Battery safety :